📍🚧 Le P’tit Train du Nord continues to enhance in order to improve and maintain the quality and safety of the trail.🏞
UPDATE OCTOBER 9
✅ Consult this page before your trips to know the details on the progress of the work.
- August 17 to October 30 📍 🚧 Surface improvement work will be spread over a period of 8 weeks on the section passing through Val-Morin, Val-David and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts. Heavy machinery traffic will cause occasional and occasional closures. Click here to read the press release.
- No closing and no detour during weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Closures are for the safety of workers and users according to CNESST rules for the protection of all.
- Signposted detours will be put in place to bypass closures as much as possible. Please respect the signs signalisation ⚠️ and do not circulate around the perimeters of the construction sites.🚫🚧
- Detours can be steep and require more skill. The streets and paths used are not designated cycle lanes and it is to be expected that the road will be shared with vehicles. We suggest getting off your bike in these bypasses.
- September 28 to end of November 📍 🚧 Rosemère: Reconstruction work planned on a 1.4 km section of the P’tit train du Nord, located north of highway 640 and connecting the towns of Blainville and Sainte- Therese. Click here to read the press release.
🛑 Detour: We invite cyclists to take the marked cycle path on Boulevard Roland-Durand and La Route verte (adjacent to Montée Lesage) in order to safely bypass the work area.
- October 13 to 30📍 🚧 Piedmont, km 17,8 (passerelle Jacques-Raymond) : Planting, stabilization and riprap work will result in heavy machinery traffic and could cause occasional and temporary closures. Please respect the signs⚠️ and do not circulate in the perimeters of the construction sites when the path is blocked..🚫🚧
- October 13 to 16📍 🚧 Sainte-Adèle, km 33 (near the Chemin Pierre-Péladeau parking) :Resurfacing and stabilization work is planned to correct drainage and erosion problems. The area remains open✅, please respect workers’ space 👷 and circulate with caution.
- October 5 to 23📍 🚧 Piedmont, km 18 à 20 (passerelle Jacques-Raymond to Chemin de la Rivière) : Vegetation control work is planned on a punctual basis. The area remains open ✅, signage will be in place to announce the presence of workers 👷: please respect the indications⚠️.